Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Sgt. Pepper



I've been in denial that I have a garden the past 2 weeks or so....so when I went out today I fully expected dead plants. Instead, I got full plants....full of peppers! These are the 2 big tubs I filled from picking. Big Jims and Bell peppers mostly, with an eggplant or 2. So, if you want some, call me or come get them before they go bad this weekend. I also audibly gasped when I saw 2 little tomato buds growing on one of my 2 remaining plants (I planted 14 tomato plants this year....*sigh* only 2 remain and have produced zilch). Needless to say, I feel very blessed today from my spot of dirt. *disclaimer* only 2 tomato worms were harmed in the processing of these peppers....but the chickens are happy now ;)

1 comment:

JeMM said...

Save a pepper for me - I'll come get it in July 2010!