Wednesday, September 2, 2009

So you think you can dance

One of the greatest passions I have in this life is dancing. As awkward as I am, I can't help but love dance/dancing. I've never excelled at it, but I've had my moments....and I want to be able to do it until I die...and then do it some more. I constantly find myself listening to music (another passion) and choreographing dances to it in my head. And when it comes to dance, there's very little discrimination on my part...I love pretty much all of it. That's why one of my favorite shows is "So you think you can dance" which starts again tonight and I'm so excited to see what talent shows up this time. The two songs I've loved lately for mental choreographing are "Lost" - by Anouk and "Now"- by Dave Carroll ...both of which are just pretty to me....playlist only has Lost though. :) enjoy...it's mellow yellow.

8 comments:

Amanda Brown said...

I am the same way, G! I try to keep mental notes of all of those songs that are just pretty to me and I feel like dancing to every time I hear them. One day we will all live in the same town and we can have a little dance company to live out our tip toe dreams! Miss you, Beautiful!

Kim and Kyle said...

Not to make your feel old or anything, but after reading this I remember always going to your dance performances when I was little! I'm sure you were amazing! (I can't really remember too much about it haha)! Love ya!

Hopie said...

AMEN SISTA!!!! And if you ask me, I love watching you dance. Even when you are just goofing around, there is something so beautiful about the way you move!!!

Tyler and Ericka said...

I LOVE SYTYCD!!!!!! So excited for this season!

Shane and Brandi said...

You go girl!

Rheanna Bristol said...

I hear ya! I am not good at dancing, but it just makes you feel good!

Kurt and Shelli Barnum said...

It's been a while since I checked your blog... Emily is a doll! Great work!

Lindsay said...

i just started watching so you think you can dance and love it too!