Thursday, February 12, 2009


Today was such a random weather day, but I loved it. While I drove around town I went through foggy mist, sunny blue skies, and rain & sleet in about 20min. Well, I really had nothing to blog about, but I was getting annoyed at hearing "Bad Boys' so I needed a reason to change my music....b.t.w. Adam still seems bent on adding diapers to the toilet whenever he gets 2 seconds of unnoticed time....and no amount of punishing is deterring it....do you think I'm in trouble?????

4 comments:

Jodi Glazner said...

Ummmm, have you seen my picture of Lucas sitting inside the toilet? I certainly didn't encourage it, as I'm sure you don't encourage the diapers in the toilet. Unfortunately, those stinkin' cute kids do whatever they want anyway. You're just going to have to get one of those baby proofer covers for the door handle and keep all bathroom doors shut tight. Good luck!

JeMM said...

Great picture and yes you are in trouble! I bet you and Mom will have great stories to swap when you chat again!

Alton clan said...

I just hope that Mom is way up on me with stories....if you know what I mean. I don't wish for any of mine to beat her's ;)

Kurt and Shelli Barnum said...

Hey! It is so good to hear from you! And it is so much fun to read your blog. The toilet thing is too funny and Adam is getting sooooo big!! Wow, how time flies. This picture was taken just a couple of blocks from my house. We need to catch up some time.