Thursday, November 20, 2008

Express yourself...

So, I've spent enough time and wasted energy on others sites expressing my thoughts and opinions lately, and it has gotten me in trouble. So, I've decided to save my thoughts and opinions for those who can handle them, whether they agree with me or not, some people can actually handle not having me blow smoke up thier butts (metaphorically speaking of course). There are some things in my life that I just won't bend in, mainly my faith based belief system and that has lent me to some persecution from friends and foes in life....of course, I've never been popular so why start now. Anytime I have bent on these things, it has turned out to be a bad decision. Yes, this is a vent post...but I just want to put it out there that just because I choose to do things a certain way doesn't mean I'm just doing it because I'm not aware, or educated, or experienced, etc. I choose to live my life the way I do and believe the way I do for reasons that I have given much thought to and have had experiences to back up. Thank you very much!

6 comments:

Hopie said...

In the words of my mom, "do you feel better now?"!!! You're doing great things, I love you!!!!

Janet said...

Glad you got it out. And well put, if I do say so myself!

Alton clan said...

yes, vomit mouth always seems to help....thanks for the support.

Dean Lords said...

Trends and fads - the latest greatest save yourself and/or the plant solutions; all of these come and go with the passing of time and the intorduction to the next educated way to fix the problem. BUT it is faith and the belief in something more grand that the human self that keeps wonderful people like you on the path of personal salvation. It's good to let people know from time to time where you stand or better yet, what you stand for. Keep rockin' the boat and don't let others and their negativity keep you from standing tall.

Rance Wright said...

Loved the vent...Keep em coming..:) Gina - thanks for letting me know about Jeff...that is really crazy. And you are right...it really does put in perspective - life.
Wishing you all the best!

The Palmers said...

Gina, if you don't have anything nice to say.... come sit by me! ;0)