Friday, January 4, 2008

I'm so vain....I probably think this blog is about me




Ok, so I'm new at the whole short hair thing....so don't judge Angie's haircutting abilities by my lack of styling abilities......(she does an awesome job), but I thought I'd post better pictures of the short hair since people have told me to. I am really liking the short thing....it'll probably be awhile for me to go back to long because I never do anything with long hair. Anyhoo.....enjoy these cheesy pictures and ignore the kissy face, it's a bad habit I'm trying to kick. LOL

3 comments:

Angie A. said...

GIna, you're not lacking in anything!! Short hair just takes some practice!! Cute pictures!!

tanya said...

Gina!! Your hair rocks! What a shock, just linked to your blog (that I didn't know existed) from Ashley's blog! Good thing I'm sitting down, it was a real surprise. I'm still a little vaklempt! Can't wait to see it in person. Oh yah, and your baby's cute too!

Tiffany McLaws said...

WOW! What a hot mamma! Lovin your new do!